Question for those who have this bag?

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
The cloche is missing, no dust bag, stitching around handles is black! First is the color of the stitching not being gold indicate it’s fake? All the pics I see show it with a gold thread. IMG_0003.JPGIMG_4215.JPG

Did she put in listing missing clochette and dustbag? I would not be happy if she didn't.

I ordered through Neiman Marcus and yes, the stitching is black. It's not unusual for stock photos to be slightly different.

Did she put in listing missing clochette and dustbag? I would not be happy if she didn't.

I ordered through Neiman Marcus and yes, the stitching is black. It's not unusual for stock photos to be slightly different.

No clochette or dustbag! Paid 260 for bag! So if it’s real, would you keep at that price knowing it’s hard to find!
Thank you for looking at yours for me!

Neiman Marcus also had the tattoo dreamer 36 on their site with incorrect pictures. They showed thick braided tassels on zippers along with the long skinny ones on rest of bag. The final production version omitted the braids.

No clochette or dustbag! Paid 260 for bag! So if it’s real, would you keep at that price knowing it’s hard to find!
Thank you for looking at yours for me!
It would be easy to get another dustbag but I wouldn't keep it missing the clochette. I'm super in love with the tattoo line though. I always want the best for my absolute loves. I was crazy and ordered 3 dreamer 36s because the 1st 2 had problems like scratches and glue on leather.

Reactions: muggles
It would be easy to get another dustbag but I wouldn't keep it missing the clochette. I'm super in love with the tattoo line though. I always want the best for my absolute loves. I was crazy and ordered 3 dreamer 36s because the 1st 2 had problems like scratches and glue on leather.

Well she said she’d send the dust bag! I added the feather! I’m just sure I’ll never find this bag again! On eBay it’s 389$. Still has the black stitching on handles! I don’t know , I can’t understand why people lose things!☹️

Reactions: MooMooVT
Well she said she’d send the dust bag! I added the feather! I’m just sure I’ll never find this bag again! On eBay it’s 389$. Still has the black stitching on handles! I don’t know , I can’t understand why people lose things!☹️
Doesn't that drive you bonkers?? Hangtags, sure, they sometimes pop off. But clochettes are tied on!

I answered in the other thread but I would probably keep it as well. It doesn't have embroidered stitching so yours is not a fake. It looks just like mine. The moth/butterfly is embossed.

If you are happy with the price you paid then I would probably keep it. I bought mine new from Neiman Marcus and only got it because one came back in stock for about one second. It was $269 on sale but I have never seen it again after another TPFer snagged one a few weeks after me. This is a Neiman Marcus exclusive and they are $350+ on ebay if you can find one. Do you like it? I did take my hangtag off the handle and ran it through the hole next to the handle instead so it wouldn't ride up and down. It did come with a ginormous dustbag.