Question for those that sell on *bay...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hope this is okay to ask here...

How do you identify yourself as a tPF member? Is adding "tPf member" enough?

Personally, I know when I stalk *bay I feel extra confident in purchases when I know they come from a tPf'r...

2. Nope. Not me. I don't sell much of anything ever...but it's not something I even think about.

3. I usually say something along the lines of "I am an active member of The Purse Forum, please feel free to have *whateveritem* authenticated there." I've seen some include it in their auction title but I just put mine in the description.

4. ANYONE can say they are a member of tpf. And also there have been a few unscrupulous members here who scammed others. Not the majority, just sayin', you need to do all your homework and not rely on that fact only.

5. It means absolutely nothing. I have it on my ME page. That's it.

6. I don't and I have no problem selling my items. And as a buyer, I wouldn't pay any attention to someone saying they are a member. Any scammer can say that.

7. True points on all. Thanks.