question...for those professional LV lovers

Nov 14, 2006
I'd tried carrying speedy 25/30 and they're very light weight. Is every LV bag like that? What is the heaviest line? How about the weight of lockit H and BH? Manhattan GM looks heavy to me, does it? thanks.

Not all are that light..it depends a lot on how much hardware is on it (for example, the MC Speedy is much heavier than the monogram Speedy). I don't really know about the Lockit or the Manhattan, but the BH is really light.

Epi line would give you better weight-and it's' deeper stab at your wallet too:sweatdrop: . Do you not like lighter handbags? when i got my first azur speedy 30, i thought it was very lite weight, yet it's just the right weight after all my belongings in it. IMO bigger handbags should be as lite weight w/o sacryfice the quality, i personally would not get a heavy weight bag b/c it means more weight i have to hual w/me.

Out of the bags I've personally owned, I find MC speedy, manhattan GM and Oskar waltz were the heaviest. Where as petit noe and lockit horizontal are VERY light!

my Manhattan GM is probably the heaviest, probably because of the hardware and leather. the lightest bags i have are probably my Speedies and Batignolles Horizontal