question...for those professional LV lovers

Nov 14, 2006
I'd tried carrying speedy 25/30 and they're very light weight. Is every LV bag like that? What is the heaviest line? How about the weight of lockit H and BH? Manhattan GM looks heavy to me, does it? thanks.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
Not all are that light..it depends a lot on how much hardware is on it (for example, the MC Speedy is much heavier than the monogram Speedy). I don't really know about the Lockit or the Manhattan, but the BH is really light.

Epi line would give you better weight-and it's' deeper stab at your wallet too:sweatdrop: . Do you not like lighter handbags? when i got my first azur speedy 30, i thought it was very lite weight, yet it's just the right weight after all my belongings in it. IMO bigger handbags should be as lite weight w/o sacryfice the quality, i personally would not get a heavy weight bag b/c it means more weight i have to hual w/me.

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
London
the heaviest that i've experienced would be mc speedy...it weighs like 10 of the mono!! but i guess the beauy is 10 times too!! haha :smile:

Scottie

Jan 3, 2006
i have found the suhali to be very heavy indeed I have had 2 different models and both were weighty.

scottie

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
Out of the bags I've personally owned, I find MC speedy, manhattan GM and Oskar waltz were the heaviest. Where as petit noe and lockit horizontal are VERY light!