Question for those of you with open-top bags...

I have never had a problem with my BH. I just lean it on the back part of the front seat...no issues. It stays upright. Even out of the car it doesnt tip over when I set it down....

Its either I put a scarf on top
or I use a big fabric cosmetic bag or a flap dust bag inside.
or I put all small items in small make-up pouches
this one doesn't really look good :rolleyes:
so I'm still looking for a brown quited one in satin:P

attachment.php

Attachments

• christmas tree 022.jpg
    christmas tree 022.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 114
AHAHAHAH!!! :roflmfao: that is great!

it happened to me once with my reade. I was driving my mom's car and put my bag on the center console and it slipped back. I usually just put it on my passenger seat, but if I'm driving with someone, then I just hold it in my lap.

haha i do the exact same thing w/ my reade. if someone is sitting in the passenger seat i tell them to hold it w/ the dustbag underneath lol

I have the large bucket and I can honestly say it has never tipped over. But, just in case, I keep all loose things like lip gloss, etc. in the small pouchette that comes with the bag and I keep it hooked to the gold chain. When you're carrying the bag it keeps itself closed by the way it is tucked under your arm. It really is quicker to pull your wallet out when there is no zipper. The bottom is very sturdy so I guess that's why mine has never tipped over. I've had no issues with this bag because of its open top.

I agree, I have both the small & large bucket and never had issues of it falling over....for me I love the fact that you can get in and out of it so quickly.....:yes: Also the look...I really adore the bucket style.....