Question for thin love owners.......

diane m

O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
Hi Everyone,
I own a JUC in a size 16 and a cuff in a 17. The JUC has room to move around and the cuff can slip up my arm a little bit. I tried the 16 in the cuff and the opening was just too small to put on comfortably. I am thinking of getting the thin love and want to stack it with my JUC. Should I get the thin love in the 16 or 17? If anyone happens to wear these sizes and have a pic, I would love to see one. Thanks in advance.
Diane

KSweet101

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Diane! I just bought the 17cm thin love last Saturday and it arrived Wednesday. It's my first and only Cartier piece so I don't know how the fit compares to the other ones that you have but my wrist is 15cm at the point just behind my wrist bone!

Here's some pics.

Reactions: hiri

KSweet101

Apr 22, 2017
Thank you :amuse: Hope it helps you come to a decision and be sure to share some pics when you get your new treasure!

kaicheng

May 2, 2017
The sales in Sydney store told me today if you are 15, then 16/17 are all ok, but 16 is more fit, wile 17 is more comfortable.
My wrist is 17, and 18 is pretty fit for me. (ps, I am male)

diane m

O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
I ordered the 17 and it came on Monday. Although the fit was okay, I did not like the feel of the bracelet. It felt scratchy on the sides when it moved around my wrist. I currently wear a stack of a love cuff and a juste un clou. These bracelets feel wonderful and have felt wonderful from the first day. There is just something about the thin love that doesn't work for me. Back to the drawing board!