Question for the Portobello GM owners

I use the XL Jumbo Purse to Go. (the biggest one) I like it very much. I also have a Large Purseket (this organizer has sides only, not a bottom) and I like this very much too!! I don't use both, just one or the other. What I like about the Purse to Go is it protects the inside bottom of my bag BUT it is smaller than the interior of thr bag so I need to store things outside of it. Does that make sense? The Purseket is a better "fit". I will post a pic of both tomorrow. In my PJ's and on the couch in full blown lazy mode right now.

I just recently purchased this for my Portobello GM, after watching a You Tube review. I have the purses to go jumbo with the zipper that I use in my Neverfull MM BUT found this one to fit better and allows for more structure.
image-250120680.jpg

Attachments

• image-1107373357.jpg
    image-1107373357.jpg
    559.6 KB · Views: 626
  • image-3400364909.jpg
    image-3400364909.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 654
Melfontana said:
I just recently purchased this for my Portobello GM, after watching a You Tube review. I have the purses to go jumbo with the zipper that I use in my Neverfull MM BUT found this one to fit better and allows for more structure.

As you can see it's more rectangular and has the ability to expand. So it's closer to the shape of the Portobello. I hope that makes sense :smile:

I use the XL Jumbo Purse to Go. (the biggest one) I like it very much. I also have a Large Purseket (this organizer has sides only, not a bottom) and I like this very much too!! I don't use both, just one or the other. What I like about the Purse to Go is it protects the inside bottom of my bag BUT it is smaller than the interior of thr bag so I need to store things outside of it. Does that make sense? The Purseket is a better "fit". I will post a pic of both tomorrow. In my PJ's and on the couch in full blown lazy mode right now.

Thank you so much! Please, post some pictures.

bagology said:
Ok thanks - good to know - I need to do something because it takes me 5 minutes to find my keys or pretty much anything in any of my larger bags!:smile:

Yup.. Its like a black hole in there.. U def need an organizer for portobello..