Question for the men

cocokitty

Aug 3, 2009
Ok, I have a question for the men here. I hope they don't take offense. I'm just curious. Why do you post here? I only ask, because I see many men's collections have luggage and shoes and sunglasses. Those are not purses. So, why did you come here? :smile: I know probably why you stayed, because it's awesome, but what brought you here?

If this is bad you can delete it.

I'm not a guy, but I think TPF extends past purses and really encompasses ALL accessories and fashion in general. I think it's nice that there are a few men on the forum willing to share their collections with the rest of us!

Have you asked the ladies why they post more than just thier purses? Someone had to start doing this. Yes the name of this is the purse forum. But it is more than just that. Why do you post here? The reason is to come is to look and see what is new, and it is obvisouly one of our hobbies. It is more than just purses, with all of your posts you should have realized that by now. Why dont you just think outside the box. Plus it is a good way to pass the time.

personally, i came here because my sister sent me a link after googling something about bags. i don't own a single designer bag, nor do i plan on buying one any time soon. i like fashion as much as the next, but i'm not especially "into" it. i never really post in any fashion or bag specific forums. only the "other" forums.

i'm here because this is a pretty large, diverse and fast moving community. i used to have that in kittyradio.com, but that basically up and died. i'm a part of bodybuilding.com also, that's quite a massive and diverse community as well. so those two are my forums. lol.. one really girly one, and one really guyish one. but there are many girls on bb.com...

I originally joined to see if a purse I bought was authentic. I have always felt like the male equivalent of a tomboy (a janegirl?) and have much more fun socializing with women. Everyone is really nice here, so I stayed.

Have you asked the ladies why they post more than just thier purses? Someone had to start doing this. Yes the name of this is the purse forum. But it is more than just that. Why do you post here? The reason is to come is to look and see what is new, and it is obvisouly one of our hobbies. It is more than just purses, with all of your posts you should have realized that by now. Why dont you just think outside the box. Plus it is a good way to pass the time.

Oh, I agree, but my favorite accessory is purses. So, at first for me, it was about purses. :love: Then after awhile, all the other good stuff.

personally, i came here because my sister sent me a link after googling something about bags. i don't own a single designer bag, nor do i plan on buying one any time soon. i like fashion as much as the next, but i'm not especially "into" it. i never really post in any fashion or bag specific forums. only the "other" forums.

i'm here because this is a pretty large, diverse and fast moving community. i used to have that in kittyradio.com, but that basically up and died. i'm a part of bodybuilding.com also, that's quite a massive and diverse community as well. so those two are my forums. lol.. one really girly one, and one really guyish one. but there are many girls on bb.com...

Yeah, that tends to happen with a lot of communities. They tend to blow up and die off. :sad: How much can you bench press? ;)