Question for the Chanel Experts!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello,
    Can one tell by looking at any part of the series of #'s on the authenticity card, what type of bag it belongs with? Either this # below is for a small tote, black quilt w/ big white CC's in Lamb or calfskin and the other bag is a classic flap in Lambskin!
    Authenticity card #: 9885032
    thank you so much!

2. each bag has the corresponding number on a sticker inside it, so just look in your bag. You should be able to figure it out.

GL!!

3. Jap- the thing is I don't have the 2 bags! My sister has one and I sold the other to a friend.

4. Sorry, I can't tell - I just know that the first digit corresponds to the period when the bag was made. Maybe that will help you narrow it down? The 7-digit numbers are all pre-2005, and the ones that start with 9 are the latest of that batch, so I'd guess your card goes with the bag you bought in 2004-2005. Hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice