Question for T3 hair dryer owners...

kbell

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Live free or die
I've been using a supersolano for about a decade but it's lost it's blow "power" over the years so I bought a T3 Featherweight @ Marshalls. I used it today and notice it seems to not have very much blow power at all... It did dry my hair reasonably fast but I'm just wondering if this is normal or I should return it? Defective? I'm used to strong blowing dryers so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way? Thanks all!

Dec 13, 2008
I've been using a supersolano for about a decade but it's lost it's blow "power" over the years so I bought a T3 Featherweight @ Marshalls. I used it today and notice it seems to not have very much blow power at all... It did dry my hair reasonably fast but I'm just wondering if this is normal or I should return it? Defective? I'm used to strong blowing dryers so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way? Thanks all!
I just recently got the T3 Featherweight as well and that's the first thing I noticed - the blow power was not as strong. BUT my hair dries in half the time and feels and looks SO much better overall. I was actually amazed a hairdryer could make that much of a difference.

kbell

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Live free or die
I just recently got the T3 Featherweight as well and that's the first thing I noticed - the blow power was not as strong. BUT my hair dries in half the time and feels and looks SO much better overall. I was actually amazed a hairdryer could make that much of a difference.
Hmmmm OK - I'll give it a chance. It DID do a good job drying my hair & did not take long - I was just surprised by the lackluster blow power, so low it almost seemed broken to me compared to my old one - but it works... just feels weird & I'll have to get used to the difference.

Dec 13, 2008
You'll get used to it.

My dark hair has been put through A LOT - bleach, dyes, a plethora of hot tools and it's literally silky smooth now and has so much shine and body.