Question for Speedy owners....

1. Hi all,

I am looking to buy a speedy and have a question. Do you all have your lock on your speedy all the time or is it kept at home in a drawer or somewhere? I am looking at a couple of speedy's on eBay because that is where I have to do my LV shopping. My closest boutique is about 2 1/2 hours away and with 2 kids, hubby and business I just don't get a chance to get to it. Also elux won't ship to Australia so most of the time I have to just look on eBay. I am wondering if I should get one without a lock and then just buy a lock/key set seperately to go with it or buy one with the lock already. Do I even need a lock - do you use yours??
    Thanks.
    :smile:

2. the speedy comes with a lock when you buy it, i leave the lock on 24/7, i don't bother removing it..............

3. The only time I actually use mine is when I'm travelling, otherwise it just stays put on the bag :smile:

4. I never place the lock on my speedy .. it is somewhere in my dresser:shame: You should get the lock/key with the bag.... Also LV here do offer a mail order service:yes:

5. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: They offer that??? I was told they didn't. I'll ring them tomorrow. Thanks.

6. I leave the lock on for decorative purposes.

7. They sure do:yes:

8. I keep the locks on my speedies all the time.

9. I leave the locks on mine all the time as well!

10. I keep my locks on all the time.

11. i always leave the lock on but i never never lock it unless im on a airplane then i do...

12. I keep my lock on my speedy ... I think it adds to its charm :love:

13. buy the one that comes with lock and keys :yes:

i never took the lock on my speedy, the keys are in my cles just in case i need it.

does LV give free lock and keys or should it be paid for? :shrugs:

14. I leave the lock on all the time. But I never "use" it, because if I did, with my luck....I'd lock my key on the inside! :shrugs:

15. Just like the others I leave my lock on my bag. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice