Question for ppl with Hamptons Carryall

beautyinside

Nail Polish Fiend
Sep 2, 2006
Canada
The bag isn't super structured. It's more slouchy. If you put it on a table, it will stand up on its own (even with very little contents), but the bottom will slouch and pool a little.

See below for a picture of the purse with nothing in it.

Attachments

beauty k addict

no. 45
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
YEG
the slouchiness reminds me of my mbmj bags. that's why i considered this one as my first coach big bag buy! i just hope i still have some spending money left come next week or else i'll end up missing this one! :crybaby:

LipGlossQueen

Jan 31, 2008
It is somewhat structured. When the bag is empty, it flops over. When I have all my things in it, it does stand up on its own when I put it down. The leather is really soft and buttery. It loses it structure only when empty. I really must say that I love this bag. The leather is so soft and textured. Its an awesome bag for the price. HTH.

beautyinside

Nail Polish Fiend
Sep 2, 2006
Canada
Hmm...mine doesn't flop over when it's empty. It slouches a lot, but it still stands up.

And yeah, it is an awesome bag - one of my favourites!

It is somewhat structured. When the bag is empty, it flops over. When I have all my things in it, it does stand up on its own when I put it down. The leather is really soft and buttery. It loses it structure only when empty. I really must say that I love this bag. The leather is so soft and textured. Its an awesome bag for the price. HTH.

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
MA
At the moment I have the hamptons hobo. I was thinking about the carryall. I love my bag but was hoping for something a little more structured and easier to get my things in and out of. I am not sure about the zipper tho it might drive me nuts. I may just end up leaving it open. After seeing the pics I am not sure if I like how much it slouches. I thought it was more structured than that.

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
MA
Well I went ahead and ordered the carryall in black. I will see if I like it when it gets here in person. Thanks for all the pics :yes:

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
MA
:crybaby:I just went to find out the status of my order and the carryall is backordered. I called some local stores and none have one either. I am so bummed.