Question for Poppy Demi Clutch Owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I usually use a flat pouch/wallet that has sections and places for credit cards for my receipts and coupons and business cards. Would a poppy demi clutch work well for this purpose or is it more like having a second wallet and take up a lot of purse space?

2. i don't think it would take up that much room! it stays pretty flat unless you put stuff in the pocket spot. I have two of them and absolutely love them because it works like a wallet but has room for my phone and keys and has a wrist strap so i can pull it out and just take that places!!!!

3. This is one of my favorite wallets.

4. r u talking about the demi clutch that has 2 zippers on front and 1 zipper on the back?