Question for pochette lovers - help me choose a pochette!

Which pochette should I get?

• Pochette Accessories in Damier

• Mini Pochette Accessories in Damier

• Pochette Accessories in Mono

• Mini Pochette Accessories in Mono/Mono Trunks&Bags

• Something else entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.
What about an Epi pochette in a contrasting color, such as red? The red pochette will contrast nicely with both the Damier and Monogram canvas, plus it looks great on it's own.

I love this idea too. Epi is great because it's a solid color so it would go with any of your bags and it's so easy to use as an going out bag. Very sleek & chic.

Just an update - I ended up getting the regular size pochette accessories in Mono. I love it! I got it on my recent trip to Vegas, and it was absolutely the perfect little bag for Vegas, since I don't carry as much stuff there. I also got the bolt key holder, or whatever that key chain is called, to use as an extender, and it made the bag fit perfectly under my arm. Now I plan to use the pochette it in my Speedy without the strap for everyday.

I checked out the mini accessories as well, and it was very cute, but much smaller than I thought it would be. It wouldn't have worked as well for me to use as a little purse. I am hoping that it will eventually come out in Damier T&B, and then I would like to get it then.

Congrats! Next time you can get an epi and make your pochette collection grow!

Just an update - I ended up getting the regular size pochette accessories in Mono. I love it! I got it on my recent trip to Vegas, and it was absolutely the perfect little bag for Vegas, since I don't carry as much stuff there. I also got the bolt key holder, or whatever that key chain is called, to use as an extender, and it made the bag fit perfectly under my arm. Now I plan to use the pochette it in my Speedy without the strap for everyday.

I checked out the mini accessories as well, and it was very cute, but much smaller than I thought it would be. It wouldn't have worked as well for me to use as a little purse. I am hoping that it will eventually come out in Damier T&B, and then I would like to get it then.