Question for Pleated Hobo Owners...

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
I'd like to know...
How do you like yours?
Does it hold a TON?
Is it heavy?
What's the drop length of the strap like?
I heard they have some of these at places like Marshalls & TJ Maxx...how much did you pay for yours?
I am looking at one on Ebay that is PINK! Did they make this style in PINK?
What is the style number on the pleated hobos? This one says "10205" but it isn't coming up in the DD?!?
Here's a pic....What do y'all think??

THANKS, ALL!!!:yes:

Attachments

• pinkpleatedhobo.jpg
    pinkpleatedhobo.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 47
I'd like to know...
How do you like yours?
Does it hold a TON?
Is it heavy?
What's the drop length of the strap like?
I heard they have some of these at places like Marshalls & TJ Maxx...how much did you pay for yours?
I am looking at one on Ebay that is PINK! Did they make this style in PINK?
What is the style number on the pleated hobos? This one says "10205" but it isn't coming up in the DD?!?
Here's a pic....What do y'all think??

THANKS, ALL!!!:yes:
I have a white. I thnk they made it in black and white and brown, Pink? Do not think so, not sure. I bought it at the outlet in Florida. I paid a very low price of $129.00 . Yes it is light leather that can be cleaned and yes, it has heavy hardware in the middle like a Gucci horsebit sort of and on the top fasteners. I have not worn it yet, but I did try it on my trip and left it in the room, for it was indeed heavy but, for me, you have to remember that. Please do not ask me if I am going to return it...I think I have mutant shoulders. I would be too embarrassed to tell you. I love the bag, it holds a ton. Does that answer your questions, LOL...
:confused1:

Thanks so much for all of your very helpful information!! The drop length looks great...makes it look even prettier to me!!!! The only thing I wish is that the hardware was silver/nickel with the pink instead of brass/gold. Oh well...I wonder if I'd like it better IRL?!!?

I bought my mom the white one for Mother's Day and she LOVES it. I paid $111 at the outlet. I did see the pink one at TJMaxx and it was authentic. Keep in mind, it is a very bright pink! :yes:
Anyway, it doesn't seem to heavy and it does hold a lot of stuff. If you put too much in it though, it doesn't slouch nicely and looks kinda like a tube, if that makes sense! I've attached pics of my mom with hers.

Attachments

• momhobo.jpg
    momhobo.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 77
  • momhobo2.jpg
    momhobo2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 56
I bought my mom the white one for Mother's Day and she LOVES it. I paid $111 at the outlet. I did see the pink one at TJMaxx and it was authentic. Keep in mind, it is a very bright pink! :yes:
Anyway, it doesn't seem to heavy and it does hold a lot of stuff. If you put too much in it though, it doesn't slouch nicely and looks kinda like a tube, if that makes sense! I've attached pics of my mom with hers.

Good description. I bought this in black ($276) @ TJ Maxx a while back but ended up taking it back. When I put all my stuff in it, I thought it looked like a sock full of nickels on my shoulder - not cute. :sad:

But the leather was buttery soft and it wasn't heavy at all. I love how it looks on other people.

I got this is black from TJ Maxx and I love it. I holds a ton but can be a bit heavier than some bags. I'm used to heavy bags so it doesn't bother me. I absolutly love this bag.