Question for PFRs in uk

1. can you please tell me where do you get bal sales in uk and also if anyone has bought from sales then which colors,-which styles usually and how much the discount??? and when and where are the sales?? am new to bals
    thnx in advance

2. Hi umamanikam.

You'll usually find Bal sales in major dept stores such as Harvey Nichols and Selfridges. They have a few stores all over the UK so it is worth phoning each one up to find a particular bag. From what I can remember, B bags are stocked in:

Harvey Nichols: London, Leeds, Manchester
    Selfridges: London, Manchester Trafford, Birmingham

Also try the smaller boutiques, mainly in London, such as:

Browns
    Koh Samui
    Matches

The two main sale periods in the UK are June/July and December/January. Markdowns are usually up to 50%, maybe even more in some places.

To be honest, the most popular styles and colours usually won't be in the sales but that's not always true. I remember during the last major UK sale there were cornflower, black/white damask, lilac, white and ponyhair bags.

Hope you find what you want anyway, good luck!

3. The two main sale periods in the UK are June/July and December/January. Markdowns are usually up to 50%, maybe even more in some places.

To be honest, the most popular styles and colours usually won't be in the sales but that's not always true. I remember during the last major UK sale there were cornflower, black/white damask, lilac, white and ponyhair bags [/quote]

I agree, get in there early! I've never bought a balgencia bag... not yet (leather is TDF) it's always worth a look though as you never know what you may find :yes: :smile:

4. Umamanikam- I ditto Blee and ShoeQueen. The only thing I can add is that Cricket in Liverpool also have authentic Balenciaga bags and they also have them on their website- cricketliverpool.co.uk. Check it out.
    This year- Harvey Nicks and Selfridges marked down the Bbags in their summer sale by up to 50%. They had the coin purses, linen bags-city size and ponyskin bags on sale but none of the leather bbags were in the Birmingham sale