Question for people who receive LV gifts/shipments at work...

It's disgusting to me for other people to think that they have right of commenting on what I buy for MYSELF! Honestly, enjoy it for yourself and just ignore them. My coworkers understand that I work for my how money so I can do whatever the hell I want with them. One of my coworker's husband buys fake watches and she offered me one and I was like no thank you...

I have met those kind of people in the workplace before. These would be friends I have lunch with in the cafeteria. I do not bring any bags with me to the cafeteria, but one day I was asked why i buy so much Tiffany silver when any silver would do, or how I can even buy gold jewelry for the price etc. Since then, I try to keep my recognizable things for the weekend. It is not worth the hassle.

hmmmm.....luckily my work colleagues are as excited and happy as I am when I received the LV bag that I bought at the office...I do feel rather uncomfortable when they asked me how much it was but I suppose they are genuinely curious as to how much it cost me and do not mean anything else.