Question for Pashmy bag owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a question for Pashmy bag owners - what Pashmy bags do you have and how do you usually wear them?

I love Tod's and I LOVE how the Pashmy collection feels. But somehow I could never bring myself to buy them even at the outlets because I just don't know how it fits into my lifestyle? (And I really really like them!)

How do you wear your bags to work? For example I usually wear a 1-piece dress or a top + pants to work (I have to look smart for my work - no jeans allowed!). Which size will be great? I thought of a pashmy bauletto media but I thought it will be too big for work attire; the bauletto mini (ie the one which resembles the LV speedy in shape) is a nice size but the material seems a bit too flimsy for work...

Help - any thoughts?

2. I have the luna media and absolutely love it. I have gotten a ton of compliments on it too. I work from home but still need to look professional every day when I do work errands, etc. It is also a great bag to use on weekends when I am running around with my daughters.

I think the shine of the fabric looks great in professional as well as everyday environments. I love the shape of the bauletto media and mini. I would highly suggest going to a Tods boutique or department store with a Tods department to play with the bags to truly see what looks best on your body, feels most comfortable on your shoulder or arm and how it holds your stuff.

I originally was in love with other styles but once I played with them, I was able to find the right pashmy for me.

Good luck with your search! Please share pics once you make a decision!

3. I actually just bought a pashmy bauletto in grande size from outlet, being shipped to me now. I'm planning to use it for travel only. It's big and easy to care for, and i have two little toddlers so this bag is ideal for me. And it is relatively inexpensive

4. I have a leather Pashmy Bauletto Media in Wine (Burgundy?) and I previously posted a photo on the link below.

http://forum.purseblog.com/tods/any-pashmy-leather-lovers-out-there-475687.html

Leather or nylon, the Pashmy is quite a versatile bag that can transition from office, casual weekends or even travel. I love it for that reason! I have used it for work often especially when it was new (bag bliss! :smile:). Lately, I use it a lot when I'm traveling and the multiple pockets and easy-going feel makes it so convenient to locate things (I carry a lot of junk in my bag). If you have a chance to try it out IRL with your daily work wear then it might be best. IMO, it goes well with both extremes - dressy work wear or casual jeans/t-shirt on weekends. Good luck!

5. thanks everyone! I decided to get one of the bigger pashmy bags (ie the pockets) so that I can use it for travelling, casual etc. I figured the smaller one may not work well for me in shift dresses

TDL: your bottega collection in your avatar is jaw dropping!!!

6. ^^^^ Thanks, fairygirl09! The Pashmy is a great choice and it's in my Top 3 fave Tod's styles (with the T-Bag and D-Bag). Do post pics once you have them and we look forward to your reveal!

7. I have the Pashmy Bauletto medium size. It holds a lot and it's lightweight...good for travel or everyday.