Question for Parker Hippie owners???

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
I'am very interested in getting the Madison Cap. Wristlet in Black Leather for Christmas.( Thanks to Nutz4 Coach:P) My question is, will it fit nicely.. I have the Poppy Sig. Lurex and the Gramercy mini skinny in my bag now.. Theres more room to spare, but I just wanted to know how much more do you put in your Small Hippies.. Believe it or not there not that small.. In know this is a pretty stupid question, but until recently I never bought so many Accessories..I just love seeing all of the goodies on here!!!!:nuts: Any ideas are welcomed...

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I only have the large leather hippies, but in all of them I use the matching large slim envelope wallet, the capacity wristlet, a regular wristlet, and the matching mini skinny. If you pack the hippie right, i don't have an issue with it. Unfortunately, I can't really tell you about the small one, though, so I'm not sure this helps at all! Sorry!

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
I only have the large leather hippies, but in all of them I use the matching large slim envelope wallet, the capacity wristlet, a regular wristlet, and the matching mini skinny. If you pack the hippie right, i don't have an issue with it. Unfortunately, I can't really tell you about the small one, though, so I'm not sure this helps at all! Sorry!
Wow, thats Great that you can fit all of your Accessories..Thats what I'm trying to do so I can be more organized... Thank you, and it does help...;)