Question for pallas owners....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone. Just purchased a pallas in cerise from the boutique. When I got it home, the bag wasn't stuffed so it kindof bended over in the box. When I put my phone and wallet in, it doesn't retain it's shape from the side. I found that to be extremely disappointing and wanted to know your experiences with the bag over time?

2. I have the same bag I bought it when it was released ! It hasn't retained its shape 100% but it doesn't bend over ... I am happy with mine ! It sits up right with my things inside of it I haven't had a problem!

3. Mine more or less retained it's shape. It would stand on its own which is a must for me!

4. My Pallas of 2 years is doing fine. I kept it stuffed when not in use.

5. I bought my Pallas pre-loved, but it came with a purse shaper. I took it out and love how the bag conforms to me when I wear it instead of sticking out (like an older Speedy). Much more flattering and it's soft. When full it does not slouch over. I absolutely love this bag - and do not understand why there doesn't seem to be much love for the Pallas these days! I think it's the perfect bag in so many ways.

6. Thanks ladies for your input!