jennifer-j

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
Hi everyone,

For my next purchase, I'm still deciding between the following:
- Totally PM in DE
- Neverfull MM in DA
- Neverfull mono with the regular interior or with the rose ballerine interior

Normally, I'm not that into seasonal colors, but I just the rose ballerine color. So, I was thinking about buying the neverfull MM with the rose ballerine interior. But I'm worried that this interior would make the bag less versatile? What I like about mono bags is that they go with everything. As I'm looking for an everyday bag, it's important that the bag will not clash with a lot of colors. I don't want to be limitied in what I'm wearing.

That's why I want to ask two questions:
1) do you see a lot of the interior when wearing the neverfull MM,
2) does the rose ballerine color limit your outfit choices?

Hi everyone,

For my next purchase, I'm still deciding between the following:
- Totally PM in DE
- Neverfull MM in DA
- Neverfull mono with the regular interior or with the rose ballerine interior

Normally, I'm not that into seasonal colors, but I just the rose ballerine color. So, I was thinking about buying the neverfull MM with the rose ballerine interior. But I'm worried that this interior would make the bag less versatile? What I like about mono bags is that they go with everything. As I'm looking for an everyday bag, it's important that the bag will not clash with a lot of colors. I don't want to be limitied in what I'm wearing.

That's why I want to ask two questions:
1) do you see a lot of the interior when wearing the neverfull MM,
2) does the rose ballerine color limit your outfit choices?

First let me tell you I'm not a pink person at all but I love this bag!
It was my first mono bag as well.
The RB is only seen when you open the bag, I think that's why I love it cuz I can wear anything with the mono. I couldn't do an all pink bag. This is my spring summer tote I use my DE in the fall winter!
Good luck deciding!

The RB is subtle and I find that it's really just me who sees it. When I'm carrying the bag under my arm the color just barely peeks out. I don't find that it limits any outfit choices. Just as with all mono bags, it looks beautiful with both casual and dressy looks. Good luck deciding. I absolutely love mine.

Oh my gosh I love the Rose Ballerine color, every time I open the bag it makes me smile it's a beautiful soft shade of pink. I wear this Neverfull just like I would wear any other monogrammed bag it does not clash with anything I wear I absolutely love it. Good luck on your decision I have no regrets on this purchase.

I love my NF Mono MM in RB and it was one of the reasons why I actually bought the bag again (I sold my classic NF Mono MM a few years ago). I agree with the others; it's just like all the other Mono bags and it goes with everything. I don't think the interior is that noticeable unless you open the bag. Also, just like Panders77, I smile every time I open the bag :smile: Good luck!!

You don't see the lining at all unless you look down into the bag, so you don' have to worry about clashing colors.
I love my Neverfull MM- if I had to choose just one bag to carry all the time, it would be this one.

I originally planned to get the Neverfull with the beige interior but when I saw the Rose Ballerine I changed my mind - and I don't normally gravitate to pink. I feel the this is a very neutral pink so it doesn't limit my outfit choices. Every time I see the interior of my bag it makes me happy.

I don't see it offered on the LV website. Are you just calling or going to a boutique and finding they still have them? Also, is it correct in came in the mm and not the pm. Thanks for all your help with my questions!!!!

I wouldn't get the totally in the pm size so that automatically goes to the NF in DA. I'm not a huge fan of NF in mono. I have the totally mm in DE which I love. The red interior makes me happy.

I don't see it offered on the LV website. Are you just calling or going to a boutique and finding they still have them? Also, is it correct in came in the mm and not the pm. Thanks for all your help with my questions!!!!

I'm going to buy in the boutique. Because I don't like near the LV store, my SA lets me call first and then she makes sures all items I'd like to see are available. Is it hard to find in RB? On the European LV website, the bag is available for purchase with RB interior. I guess it's a little easier to get your hands on a RB item in Europe. I didn't have much trouble to find an Emilie wallet in RB, so I assumed the neverfull wouldn't be hard to find either. I hope I'm not wrong...

I wouldn't get the totally in the pm size so that automatically goes to the NF in DA. I'm not a huge fan of NF in mono. I have the totally mm in DE which I love. The red interior makes me happy.

Totally MM looks a little large for my needs, but I would like to check out the PM as well. I love the DE bags, but I'm doubting about the totally DE because on youtube say it doens't age well (the straps pull on the leather and this causes cracks). And the neverfull DE is known to have crack issues. And DE straps are not always very comfortable. That's the reason why I'm leaning more towards a mono neverfull. They both do look gorgeous though. But if I buy them and have problems with it, I would have to go back to the LV store, hope that they will exchange or repair the bag. And in case of a repair, the bag will be gone for weeks.

The rose ballerine only comes in the mm size. You can find the rose ballerine lining under the other colors and materials
Thanks babygurlcassie! It was a rough day yesterday and I didn't even think to look at the MM size as I would prefer the PM size. I appreciate your help :smile:
I so love the RB, I will have to decide if I want a bag that size to get that color...