Question for Neverfull owners...

Platinum\

A few of my favorite things…..
O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
I recently bought a pre-loved GM, and bought the Rebecca Minkoff tote to put inside it as a way to secure my items but I’m finding that the 2 totes together make it quite heavy and that’s without adding items in.

my question is, do you use your bag with a zippered closure of some kind of just use as is?

TYSM!

I use mine as is, but I have the PM size. I carry a wallet, toiletry 15, 6 key holder, sometimes my agenda. I take a different bag that zips if I'm going somewhere I don't want it to be open. It being open is what I like about the bag. Easy to grab things and throw them back in.

Reactions: theprettymiss
I’m thinking I may use as is as I’ve had a batignolles horizontal with no issues in terms of the privacy of my items.

still deciding as I didn’t pay that much for the RM tote and it was final sale.

I recently bought a pre-loved GM, and bought the Rebecca Minkoff tote to put inside it as a way to secure my items but I’m finding that the 2 totes together make it quite heavy and that’s without adding items in.

my question is, do you use your bag with a zippered closure of some kind of just use as is?

TYSM!

If you feel uncomfortable using it as is, try Longchamp Le Pliage inside. Super durable, tons of colors, super lightweight

I just use as it is. I put my wallet inside the zip pocket which is big enough for wallet, passport, phone, etc. I hang my keys on the D ring, and the rest is just wet wipes/tissue/water bottle/snack for my kids. For travel, I use bag organizer to make it easier to find things. So far so good.

Reactions: Clairen4