Question for Melie owners....

I think it's not so much fading as it is the designs on the corners rubbing off. When I took mine into the store, they acknowledged that it was something that could not b repaired. And if you look in the clubhouse, you'll see that some people's corners developed numerous tiny holes, as if the coating layer came off. There are pictures, in having a hard time explaining it! I guess if you imagine the bottom of a tennis shoe, how the rubber kind of develops small holes with use? But it definitely seems like that was the minority.

I hope this does not become widespread, I would love to get the Melie again someday. It's a unique style and LV doesn't offer anything else like it at the moment. I also wish that I could have lived with my corners, but once I saw it, I couldn't under it, kwim?

Reactions: trudi50
I show no wear at all anywhere on my bag. I am so happy with it. It is a gorgeous bag. The slouch is beautiful and it just looks classy on. This is one bag I always get compliments on.
How is your bag holding up since you posted this? I want to order this bag but am so terrified about the corners.

I have since given this bag away. The corners did show pin holes and LV would do nothing to help me. This bag was used about a total 5 weeks.
Oh my :sad: I want this bag really bad but am not ordering because of this issue. I wish they would fix this. And for LV not to do anything for you when it's a widely known issue is just horrendous.

Oh my :sad: I want this bag really bad but am not ordering because of this issue. I wish they would fix this. And for LV not to do anything for you when it's a widely known issue is just horrendous.

I was totally disappointed, for sure. Especially when I have a very long history with them and not a "problem" customer.