Question for LV shoppers in Virginia...

zuzu717

Sep 19, 2013
My 30th birthday is tomorrow and I think hubby is planning on taking me to Tyson's Corner to get a new bag. I know that there are two locations in that area but I've only been to the LV inside of Bloomingdales since it's a three hour drive from where I live. My question is which location has the better customer service... When I visited the Bloomingdales location I got completely ignored so I'm hoping someone knows if the other location would be a better option. TIA...

The LV store inside Tyson's Galleria is good. Also I really like the LV inside Neiman Marcus at the Tyson's Galleria. I've gone there for years. The two are right near each other so if ine doesn't have the item you want, the other likely will!

I personally like the Galleria better. The associates there are more friendlier and welcoming. The associates I recommend are: Camille and Mhayren. Both are wonderful and pleasant to work with. They are in the actual LV boutique. And happy 30th! Enjoy your special day.

My 30th birthday is tomorrow and I think hubby is planning on taking me to Tyson's Corner to get a new bag. I know that there are two locations in that area but I've only been to the LV inside of Bloomingdales since it's a three hour drive from where I live. My question is which location has the better customer service... When I visited the Bloomingdales location I got completely ignored so I'm hoping someone knows if the other location would be a better option. TIA...

Not sure why the reviews for Bloomies are so bad, I always get great customer service when I go in. On the other hand, I do not like the Galleria location. It is a bigger store, but I feel like the SAs judge you the moment you walk in. I am originally from The Bay (SF) area and lots of rich folks don't actually dress like they're rich so the SAs back home cater to everyone who walks through the door. So I'm used to dressing down when going to LV. However, here, if it looks like you're not going to buy (or can't afford it), they say hi from behind the counter and go about their merry way. Sometimes, I am left standing looking at the bags with no one to help me, and I am a VIC (just not at this store because I absolutely hate their CS).

The Neiman Marcus location is GREAT. I cannot say enough good things about them. Everyone is friendly and they greet you the moment you walk in. If there's no one there, someone will help you asap. If they are booked (which they usually are on weekends), they will apologize and tell you it will be awhile (the courtesy and acknowledgement is what I appreciate the most). For a small store, they actually have a lot of stuff. When I need to special order or reserve hard to get items, this store always seems to get it before most stores (even before the Galleria store). Courtney, Lois and Luke are the three I mostly work with. I believe Courtney is there almost everyday and she is very knowledgeable about the current line and the upcoming collections (for pre-orders). Of the three store around Tysons, if I had to go to just one, NM would be my hands down choice.

I hope that helps!
Happy birthday and happy shopping!

I personally like the Galleria better. The associates there are more friendlier and welcoming. The associates I recommend are: Camille and Mhayren. Both are wonderful and pleasant to work with. They are in the actual LV boutique. And happy 30th! Enjoy your special day.

Thanks for the recommendations and birthday wishes!!!

Not sure why the reviews for Bloomies are so bad, I always get great customer service when I go in. On the other hand, I do not like the Galleria location. It is a bigger store, but I feel like the SAs judge you the moment you walk in. I am originally from The Bay (SF) area and lots of rich folks don't actually dress like they're rich so the SAs back home cater to everyone who walks through the door. So I'm used to dressing down when going to LV. However, here, if it looks like you're not going to buy (or can't afford it), they say hi from behind the counter and go about their merry way. Sometimes, I am left standing looking at the bags with no one to help me, and I am a VIC (just not at this store because I absolutely hate their CS).

The Neiman Marcus location is GREAT. I cannot say enough good things about them. Everyone is friendly and they greet you the moment you walk in. If there's no one there, someone will help you asap. If they are booked (which they usually are on weekends), they will apologize and tell you it will be awhile (the courtesy and acknowledgement is what I appreciate the most). For a small store, they actually have a lot of stuff. When I need to special order or reserve hard to get items, this store always seems to get it before most stores (even before the Galleria store). Courtney, Lois and Luke are the three I mostly work with. I believe Courtney is there almost everyday and she is very knowledgeable about the current line and the upcoming collections (for pre-orders). Of the three store around Tysons, if I had to go to just one, NM would be my hands down choice.

I hope that helps!
Happy birthday and happy shopping!

I'm sure that it could have been because they were super busy but I walked into the Bloomingdales location twice and no one acknowledged me at all. Definitely makes me not want to go back. Even if you're busy with another customer it only takes a second to say hi. Or maybe I was being judged just like you stated. Thanks for the SA recommendations and birthday wishes as well!