Question for Kelly owners ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have only had my Kelly for a few days but, I have removed the strap. I am debating whether or not to put it back on so I have the option of carrying it over the shoulder.

2. Here are some pics of Kelly handheld vs with shoulder strap:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Looks fabulous on you either way!! Love both your tops too.

4. I use the strap sometimes, carry it in my bag. I really don't like to sling my Box Kelly because I'm scared it will get scratched.

5. VAVA VOOMMMMM!!!! Sexy Momma!!! :drool: looks so good on you! Perfect color!

6. LV - it looks fab on you any way you carry it!

7. LV - I ADORE your Kelly! It looks SO fab on you - the colour looks ALIVE!!!

Looks great both ways on you, definitely!

8. Beautiful, LV!!!! That bag looks fantastic either way you wear it!

9. love that kelly on you LV!

10. LV that bag and you are stunning!

11. You guys!!!:shame: Thank you all SO MUCH!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

12. LV, you really do look awsome in Hermes, suits you so well. You look fantastic wearing your Kelly either way, I love your pics, thank-you!!!! :love: :drool:

13. I've also worn my Kelly 25 (retourne) with the strap messenger style. This doesn't work with my Kelly 28, somehow the handle pokes me in the wrong place with this one, probably because it's bigger/higher.

14. not so much

15. Same here. The strap comes in handy when you're browsing in a store and want to hold things in both hands.