Question for jumbo owners

dsrm

O.G.
Feb 15, 2007
I just got a caviar jumbo and the snap does not close easily. I have to press it really hard in order to snap and it does not lay flat, is this common? Thank you

I just got a caviar jumbo and the snap does not close easily. I have to press it really hard in order to snap and it does not lay flat, is this common? Thank you

i own a couple of jumbos & i have the same problem 😔 so i stop snapping it close.. i just close my bag with the turnlock 💁 i think that`s how they all are..

Yes, this seems to be common amongst flap owners. I don't snap the middle flap. I just close the outside flap. :smile:

I have the same problem as well and I got mine in April...it bothered me in the beginning because if I don't button it then the turnlock easily opens and the flap sticks out. It's definitely bothersome at times. However, I bought a Jumbo in 2011 and the button is much easier to close. Hope this helps😉

Instagram: @lisa_vong

Mine snaps easily when I can be bothered to close the flap & then the turnlock, but it's just an extra effort so I normally never fully close the first flap, just close us the turnlock :smile:

When I first bought mine I would struggle with it because I thought it was supposed to be snapped closed in order for the cc outside to work right. Then I read how most everyone here didn't bother with it, I stopped and now it's a lot easier getting in and out. Congrats on your jumbo dear.

Mine snaps easily when I can be bothered to close the flap & then the turnlock, but it's just an extra effort so I normally never fully close the first flap, just close us the turnlock :smile:
Thank you for all your responses. I thought mine was defective. One would think, if you are spending that much on an item, the snaps should close easily.

Last edited: