Question for "Ink" Owners

kstyle

O.G.
Oct 25, 2006
Do you find Ink to be a versatile color? I'm considering it, but can't figure out what I would wear it with other than jeans.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
I used to own a Balenciaga in ink, which is just like Coachs ink and it went very well with all colors. The only color I didnt like it with much was black.

Nov 1, 2005
buckeye nation
i wear my ink duffle all the time...usually when i'm wearing some sort of blue, like a denim jacket and black pants. i do wear it all the time w/jeans or blue sweaters...anything. i love it.

kt92

O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
I have to agree with Kimmie - I have a Balenciaga in ink, too! And I LOVE the color. I think it goes best with denim, gray, burgundy and navy, but it's actually neutral enough to go with just about anything. It's not bad with black, but be/c both colors are so dark I think you don't see the lovely shade of blue as much.

entheos

so CoachyCoachy
Feb 8, 2007
Coach uses color in a great way, most of us are afraid of "color" that's why there are a lot of "white" walls in our houses. Consider the color wheel, tone and contrasts. Navy w/cream, camel, army green, navy w/red, burgundy, browns, navy w/soft yellows/ochres, Blue and Gold are great! It really is neutral and you can also make it pop. And, traditionally you don't wear it with black. Have fun with it. I am not against black, but it is not my most favorite. Black is flat, navy has depth and is richer in color.