question for grey reissue owner....

Those look like fingernail scratches. I had that on my gray reissue when I got it. I put a TINY bit of lubriderm on my finger and ran it over the scratch. Now I cant even see where the scratch was. Its the only thing that worked.

Those look like fingernail scratches. I had that on my gray reissue when I got it. I put a TINY bit of lubriderm on my finger and ran it over the scratch. Now I cant even see where the scratch was. Its the only thing that worked.

really? that worked? okay... i am trying it now with lmb lotion that i have for my bbag. wish me luck girls.....

Well any conditioner will work (temporarily) BUT Lubriderm worked permanently. Its been over a year now. There is an ingredient in the Lubriderm that actually penetrates the leather. Initially I used applegarde conditioner. But within a week the scratches resurfaced. Make sure to use regular Lubriderm not the Shea or any other combination they have. I had those identical scratches.

Well any conditioner will work (temporarily) BUT Lubriderm worked permanently. Its been over a year now. There is an ingredient in the Lubriderm that actually penetrates the leather. Initially I used applegarde conditioner. But within a week the scratches resurfaced. Make sure to use regular Lubriderm not the Shea or any other combination they have. I had those identical scratches.

Thanks Luccibag...
regular lubriderm, huh? May I ask what color? I thought I remember seeing lubriderm with brown and blue letters on the bottle.

As soon as someone plows the road, I am off to grocery store to get it.
thanks....

The original blue/white bottle. The bottle with brown I think is the Shea formula. I dont know how that one would work, but the blue/white one was great. I just dabbed some on my finger and rubbed it into my finger first, then ran it over the scratches. Not one scratch has reappeared, so I was happy with the results. Let us know how it goes! Linda