Question for girls w/ Rouge Vif City's...

1. I just bought mine from Aloha Rag, and am now second-guessing myself... is Rouge Vif a versatile color? What shades/colors do you wear yours with? Thanks... and sorry if this has already been asked.

2. I love my rouge vif City and I consider red as a basic classic color. I wear it with everything from business casual to jeans and etc. It really gives a pop to your outfits.

3. :drool:
    i reckon ROUGE VIF goes with just about everything! Totally agree with what Irissy has said! :graucho:
    Wear your ROUGE VIF your way!!! :wlae: woop woop!!!

4. I agree with Irissy and Helen, red is a really great basic colour to have. It goes so well with so many things and gives a great burst of colour, even with simple jeans and top. You can't go wrong with a red bag, especially one as beautiful as rouge vif.

5. I love the way it looks with jeans or with a suit, but my problem is shoes. I am still not 100% happy with the way it looks with either black or brown shoes and I can't wear eopard print all the time:confused1:

6. I also bought my Rough Vif City from Aloha Rag when I was in Honolulu last month. I agree with all the other posts - it has been a great color to wear with everything. It will be my main purse for winter that will add a burst of color to a dark wardrobe.

Pat

7. I have a Twiggy but I love wearing it with NEUTRALS and jeans. I find it too much if I'm wearing an already loud outfit so I wear it only with mellow outfits.

8. I agree with what everyone. It goes with most everything! The nice thing is you can either dress it up or down. The only colors I wouldnt wear it with is pink, lavender and pastel green.:smile:

9. I think it's a very versatile color! I find I wear it with most of my outfits. I like it with black, white, yellow, green, etc... I think it looks best with contrasting colors. Here are a couple pics showing me and my Rouge Vif paired with diff oufits/colors...

Rouge Vif White top jeans shoulder.jpg Rouge Vif yellow green tee shoulder.jpg Rouge Vif on shoulder front.jpg
  10. i wear mine with anything, i go by what bag do i feel like carrying today? LOL.

11. I saw rouge vif (first) for the first time IRL today and I was amazed by how saturated that color is! It's soooo red. It made me think it would be too much for me, especially in a bigger bag like a city. But maybe I should live a little and snap out of my neutral state!

12. Rouge vif is such a pretty red that my mom even tries to steal it away from me. I ended up buying her a red Coach bag to deter her attn away from my little rougey! :angel:

13. I adore my rouge vif. I think any bag THAT red is really a show stopper! I get compliments on it all the time!

14. thanks everyone... i am reassured!!

can't wait to get it in the mail... it was shipped TODAY!

15. What price did you get your Rouge Vif for at AlohaRag? Thanks ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice