Question for Gigi Owners

I'd say yes, but it depends on the thickness of the coat. I can just barely slip Gigi on my shoulder one handed, my elbow hits the bag when I do, but it still works. If I were to wear a thick jacket, I'd probably have to use my other hand to pull it up onto my shoulder.

If it's a thinner, wool peacoat type jacket then I'd say it should be fine, but if it's a thick, puffy down jacket I'm not sure.

I have a black wook coat and a brown tweed coat. The Gigi fits fine over both of them without a problem. I have not tried with my puffy down jacket yet. I will check this out tonight and let you know.

I am on the "thicker" side as well. I can wear my Gigi on my shoulder now because it is summer. When I wear my suits at work, it goes up but slides down. I don't it will go over my shoulder during wool coat season.

I hope this help.

kc

Here are some pictures with the Gigi with a white puffer jacket. The straps do fit over the puffer jacket but it is snug. The straps on the Gigi do work nicely over a tweed coat or a wool fitted coat which is what I usualy wear as I don't like being too warm. I hope these pictures help.
The Gigi is a great bag.

Attachments

• IMG0001_57.jpg
    IMG0001_57.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG0001.jpg
    IMG0001.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG0002.jpg
    IMG0002.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG0001_59.jpg