Question for Gaucho experts...

1. Do any of them have super long shoulder straps, one that could potentially be a messenger strap?
    Thanks

2. Ok I just read in another thread that the double can be worn as a messenger...

Does anyone have any photos?

Thank you!!

3. I tried searching for photos on the web but i couldn't find it.

I wore the medium (smaller size) as a messenger and it works for me because i'm short 5'3''.

I think the large one definitely has more strap.. i'm thinking off hand 3-6 inches approximately. It can be worn as a messenger, but not the type where the bag will sit on your hip.. it'll be a little shorter than that.

Sorry i couldn't be more descriptive : (

4. No!! That's great to know, thank you. I'm small sized but 5'7". I just don't want the thing to be in my armpit, closer to my waist.

5. the medium one is definitely not underneath my armpit. It's shorter than a typical "messenger bag" but long enough where i can get into the bag.

I think the large gaucho would be perfect for your height! I originally wanted that one, but i was too short :lol:

6. I'm 5'8" and I just tried on my medium as a messenger using the second to last hole on the strap, I looked ridiculous. I would definitely not recommend it. The double may look better because it's a bigger bag.

7. ^^ HA!
    Thanks!
    I love the way you wrote that.

I really wish there was a Dior in Calgary so I could just go and try it out myself.
    Thanks for your help though!!

8. Isn't there actually a new messenger this season?

I remember seeing a pretty massive Gaucho. . . maybe it wan't a messenger. . .
    I don't know! LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice