Question for Galliera PM and iPhone owners

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
For those of you who have both the Galliera PM and an iPhone, I am curious if your iPhone fits in the small multipurpose (open) pocket? My iPhone, which is in a slim InCase case, doesn't fit. Could my pocket be smaller than most? Just wondering if I should exchange bags. Thanks in advance for your response.:biggrin:

Turn your phone diagonal and it will fit... It's not all nice & flush but it will fit (& I have the otterbox making my phone huge!)

Another option... Get a purse organizer like the chameleon or purse to go... They both have nice pockets to put it in.

Thanks for the quick responses. My phone is ok in the bigger pocket, but I was hoping it would fit the smaller one. I can't imagine what on earth I will use the small pocket for if my phone doesn't fit!

Thanks for brining this up...I was wondering the same thing about mine! Since I got mine a few weeks ago I had to lose the skin cause it's the only way it will fit in the smaller pocket

Right now, I use the smaller "phone pocket" for a travel size lotion, or you could put a travel size hand sanitizer in there...or even, maybe a lipstick.

Thanks for the quick responses. My phone is ok in the bigger pocket, but I was hoping it would fit the smaller one. I can't imagine what on earth I will use the small pocket for if my phone doesn't fit!