Question for Galliera PM and iPhone owners

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
For those of you who have both the Galliera PM and an iPhone, I am curious if your iPhone fits in the small multipurpose (open) pocket? My iPhone, which is in a slim InCase case, doesn't fit. Could my pocket be smaller than most? Just wondering if I should exchange bags. Thanks in advance for your response.:biggrin:

Princess Saf

Dec 27, 2009
I use the slim incase on my iPhone too and no it doesn't fit!! I suppose it's designed for traditional phones not iPhones n blackberrys. I keep mine in the little slip pocket instead!

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
DMV
I had the Galliera PM, and yes, the iPhone fits well. I don't put a case on it, though.

Zodie

Aug 31, 2009
Orlando
Turn your phone diagonal and it will fit... It's not all nice & flush but it will fit (& I have the otterbox making my phone huge!)

Another option... Get a purse organizer like the chameleon or purse to go... They both have nice pockets to put it in.

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Thanks for the quick responses. My phone is ok in the bigger pocket, but I was hoping it would fit the smaller one. I can't imagine what on earth I will use the small pocket for if my phone doesn't fit!

SilverFire

O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
New Jersey
Thanks for brining this up...I was wondering the same thing about mine! Since I got mine a few weeks ago I had to lose the skin cause it's the only way it will fit in the smaller pocket

Sassy Sue

LV Galliera Girl
Aug 13, 2009
Houston, Texas
I do the same - I have a Blackberry, and just use the open pocket - I don't even use the inner snap pocket!

I use the slim incase on my iPhone too and no it doesn't fit!! I suppose it's designed for traditional phones not iPhones n blackberrys. I keep mine in the little slip pocket instead!

Sassy Sue

LV Galliera Girl
Aug 13, 2009
Houston, Texas
Right now, I use the smaller "phone pocket" for a travel size lotion, or you could put a travel size hand sanitizer in there...or even, maybe a lipstick.

Thanks for the quick responses. My phone is ok in the bigger pocket, but I was hoping it would fit the smaller one. I can't imagine what on earth I will use the small pocket for if my phone doesn't fit!

jackbnip

O.G.
Feb 11, 2008
I put my phone in the snap pocket and put the little packets of hand sanitizer in the phone pocket