Question for fellow members over 40

Street style. Slouch + comfort.
50-year-old-mom-style-299321-1650507336641-main.gif

I like her glasses. To me, her outfit doesn't look like anything special.
Sometimes I get tired of IG influencer outfits that are more for an editorial than real life. I think she embodies more of the normal over 40 woman who enjoys comfort but still has a fashion sense. Feel free to contribute styles you like. I am but one poster and it would nice to see what others find stylish!

Psa- i just discovered that tiktok can be embedded. Cool change seeing movement instead of a static pic.

It's funny but ever since I've started following Tibi and Amy Smilovic (the founder) about a year ago, my style has evolved....I love the 'chill' style of Tibi...Amy has killer style!!!:yes::love::loveeyes: Love her!!

Reactions: jblended
@Antonia Thank you so much for those pics! :tup: I'm not on any social media so I really appreciate you posting them here.

I love Tibi (comfy but pulled together), and I can see that she rocks that same aesthetic in her personal style.
I can definitely see how it's similar to your style as well. :loveeyes:

@Antonia Thank you so much for those pics! :tup: I'm not on any social media so I really appreciate you posting them here.

I love Tibi (comfy but pulled together), and I can see that she rocks that same aesthetic in her personal style.
I can definitely see how it's similar to your style as well. :loveeyes:
You're welcome (and thank you for your nice compliments)!! Whenever I watch her on Tibi Style Class (which you can see on Instagram or YouTube) I want to buy everything-lol. She looks so effortless in everything she wears-she's my inspiration!
She's going to be coming out with a book later this year...I cannot wait to buy it!

• Insightful
Reactions: 880 and jblended