Question for Epi Ivory Owners

I have asked this question before. I have been told that the Epi is very durable. Easily wipes off. Epi leather is beautiful. And it is specially treated. I don't think that the color would be able to fade on it. I am very careful with my bags, though. If you are rough, anything is possible, I guess. :shrugs:

i have the ivorie epi and it's really easy to maintain. you won't have much probs but if you don't take care of your bags then you may scuff it (as any epi may get). there are lots of threads on this topic already so feel free to search for them.

^ Agree with Nakolulu and OP... :yes:
I find myself alot more careful with my Epi Speedy than any other purse I own and wiping it down every afternoon. :rolleyes:

Do a search on this... lots of info on this topic!

I've been more curious about color transfer....if you're wearing jeans will the color rub off on the white leather? That makes me nervous!!

I have a Epi Ivoire Alma and wear jeans every single day, and there's no colour transfer at all from my jeans...unlike vachetta, Epi leather is very durable and not prone to colour transfer!

I dont know if it is already ask. I search "color transfer" but I cant find anything:shrugs:. Please explain what is color transfer... how... and what kind of LV bags have this problem. thanks for your helps. if there is a threat for this topic ( I cant find) please send the link. thanks again.

umm all i know is that the ivorie epi leather is capable of color transfer. ie..if you carry your bag while wearing dark denim and your bag rubs against the jeans for a while or something. or make smears on it.

i only know this bc i recently went to LV wanting an ivorie epi bag and she told me what would happen if i bought it, so i could put everything into consideration..

hope this helps! its the only thing ik now that has color transfer..dont know about the white MC bags..

Color transfer can also come from jackets, tops etc that have strong dye colors. Multicolores and azurs are also prone to color transfer. Or anything that is light in color. If you want to see some color transfer on my bag, i could give u the link to the thread.

I've just noticed today that my white MC Wapity has got horrible red colour transfer on the corners. I'm not sure if it was from the inside of my Damier Speedy, or the red make-up bag I had inside with it, but it's so annoying as my Wapity was pristine before. I had no idea that the colour could transfer like that. I've tried water, vanish (uk cleaning product) and baby wipes with no luck. If anyone else has some more suggestions I'd be grateful - willing to try anything at this point!