Question for Emilie wallet owners

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
Ladies,
when you got your wallet and it was brand new, did your two bottom slots for the credit cards look stretched out like someone was keeping two cards in one slot? Is it normal for this wallet?

Thank you.

No - Sounds like you might have gotten a returned item. They are usually almost too tight at the beginning. That said - as long as your cards are still tight, I wouldn't worry. if they are not - I would return.

Ladies,
when you got your wallet and it was brand new, did your two bottom slots for the credit cards look stretched out like someone was keeping two cards in one slot? Is it normal for this wallet?

Thank you.

Mine was loose as well, so I returned. I checked an other 3 in a store, and they all were a same. :tdown:

Mine was like this , I returned next day.

Attachments

• P1020398.JPG
    P1020398.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 710
I have the same and it def didn't look like that. Mine was very tight when I first got it. I got the wallet in August and it is still pretty tight whenever I am getting cars in and out and I have used it everyday since :smile: LOOOOOVE my Emilie! :smile:

I would return it. I've found that the LV wallet card slots are usually really tight and difficult to even get cards in and out of. Which is probably a good thing for me. LOL

that's how mine looks like, but it's DE. Sounds like they are all like that ?!

When I returned, I asked the manager, and she said, they are like this, because they are for 2 cc - s in each slots. I didn't belive her...
But all was a same what I checked, even in different LV store as well.
I think you must go and see some other ones.

When I returned, I asked the manager, and she said, they are like this, because they are for 2 cc - s in each slots. I didn't belive her...
But all was a same what I checked, even in different LV store as well.
I think you must go and see some other ones.

Thank you. So you have returned this one and got a different model?
Buy the way, I was the one complementing you on your Speedy B and you replied that I should get one if I can. I followed your advice a few days ago :smile:

I absolutely would have returned looking at your picture. That was terrible and it should NOT be like that! And the SA absolutely lied as well. There is no LV wallet that is meant to carry 2 cards per slot. They always tell you only one! She was either trying to stop a return or make you feel small or silly which is horrible and wrong and actually makes me crazy. I'm so glad you returned. I haven't seen ANY emilies that looked like that at my boutique.

I absolutely would have returned looking at your picture. That was terrible and it should NOT be like that! And the SA absolutely lied as well. There is no LV wallet that is meant to carry 2 cards per slot. They always tell you only one! She was either trying to stop a return or make you feel small or silly which is horrible and wrong and actually makes me crazy. I'm so glad you returned. I haven't seen ANY emilies that looked like that at my boutique.

mine looks exactly like that. I just called the store and they said they are all like that and that's how it is supposed to look like...