Question for Emery Owners

MiaKay

Apr 15, 2015
I was interested in the brass/elm Rambler and I popped into my local Coach store the other day to check it out.

It’s a nice bag but somewhat similar in appearance to my Cassie and I’m afraid I’d get too many scratches on the glove tanned leather, which isn’t the most practical choice for a mom with a little kid.

Surprisingly, the Emery crossbody in the same color way caught my eye - photos really don’t do it justice! It suits my very 90s minimalist neutral style very much. I was pleasantly surprised by the size as well, I had imagined it to be much smaller.

So before I bite the bullet - Emery owners, how are you enjoying it so far? Any drawbacks at all? Anyone here who purchased and returned it?

I would really appreciate your inputs :smile: thanks in advance!

I was interested in the brass/elm Rambler and I popped into my local Coach store the other day to check it out.

It’s a nice bag but somewhat similar in appearance to my Cassie and I’m afraid I’d get too many scratches on the glove tanned leather, which isn’t the most practical choice for a mom with a little kid.

Surprisingly, the Emery crossbody in the same color way caught my eye - photos really don’t do it justice! It suits my very 90s minimalist neutral style very much. I was pleasantly surprised by the size as well, I had imagined it to be much smaller.

So before I bite the bullet - Emery owners, how are you enjoying it so far? Any drawbacks at all? Anyone here who purchased and returned it?

I would really appreciate your inputs :smile: thanks in advance!
I love the Emery. I own 4.

Reactions: MiaKay
I love my Emery. It’s become my go-to casual anywhere bag. It’s not fussy, like my glovetanned leather bags. It’s big enough to fit a lot, but streamlined enough that it doesn’t look massive. With shutdown I haven’t been going to work or school, so I haven’t needed my bigger bags, and I haven’t been going anywhere fancy, so the Emery is the only bag I’ve been using pretty much since I bought it. It’s holding up very well to my abuse, too, lol.