Question for Del Rey owners...

dlz7486

Dec 6, 2012
Hey everyone! I'm thinking about purchasing a regular Del Rey, but I'm wondering if it's easy to carry. Can you place it over your shoulder? I'll take any modeling pics as well!

Debating between this and the medium Cecily...

Hey everyone! I'm thinking about purchasing a regular Del Rey, but I'm wondering if it's easy to carry. Can you place it over your shoulder? I'll take any modeling pics as well!

Hi,
No it's a hand held only. The new season small Del-Rey comes with a strap so could be worn on the shoulder or cross body.

:smile:

Mooshooshoo said:
Hi,
No it's a hand held only. The new season small Del-Rey comes with a strap so could be worn on the shoulder or cross body.

:smile:

Moo do you think you're able to hold it in crook of arm or again is the handle too short in depth to be able to tote it?

Hi Kiren,

I've tried the regular on in store (petrol) and it sat comfortably in the crook of my arm. It's a lovely bag and the leather was lovely and soft, what colour was you thinking of going for?

Hi. I've got one and it sits beautifully on the crook of your arm. I carry it in the same way as a BAYSWATER. I love mine. Which colour do you fancy?x

Thanks ria and beaver that's really helpful! I love the petrol. I do love the BF too but I have a BF bays. I hold all my bags in the crook of arm so needed to make sure I could do the same with the del rey. I will pop into store today and have a play and probably purchase as I'd imagine that the sale is ending soon! I love the willow ( I know it's not to everyone's taste) but mulberry CS have said that it will be very limited and not released online and I know it will have a price tag to reflect this!
Ahhh decisions decisions. There's always a new dilemma when it comes to me and mulberry bags!

Thanks ria and beaver that's really helpful! I love the petrol. I do love the BF too but I have a BF bays. I hold all my bags in the crook of arm so needed to make sure I could do the same with the del rey. I will pop into store today and have a play and probably purchase as I'd imagine that the sale is ending soon! I love the willow ( I know it's not to everyone's taste) but mulberry CS have said that it will be very limited and not released online and I know it will have a price tag to reflect this!
Ahhh decisions decisions. There's always a new dilemma when it comes to me and mulberry bags!
Yes I love the willow too. X

kiren123 said:

some pics for you...

image-2479772157.jpg

image-2347310157.jpg

Thanks everyone! I am in love with the gold metallic snake leather (from the catwalk collection), and I was debating between the Del Rey and the Cecily, although it appears that the Cecily sold out overnight from Flannels. Unless I can find it elsewhere, as it was quite a bit less expensive than the Del Rey on M.com, I'll have to go for the Del Rey! Any possibility of another markdown? :graucho:

Thanks everyone! I am in love with the gold metallic snake leather (from the catwalk collection), and I was debating between the Del Rey and the Cecily, although it appears that the Cecily sold out overnight from Flannels. Unless I can find it elsewhere, as it was quite a bit less expensive than the Del Rey on M.com, I'll have to go for the Del Rey! Any possibility of another markdown? :graucho:
I can guarantee you it's absolutely amazing!!! They're both the same price and I'm pleased that I chose the delrey. I felt a little guilty..... For a minute or two :roflmfao: but know that I've got a special bag. Otherwise known as a mermaid!! X
My pics are on the reference thread and I know there's another reveal on here too by a lady who loves hers. :tup::loveeyes::cloud9: