Question for Compagnon owners, please...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I really want the large size one, and am wondering if you could put a checkbook in it. It looks like it would hold one, but is there a special slot to secure the checkbook flap into? Hope I'm making sense :shame:

Thanks!

2. I'm also want to know! If it holds a checkbook, it might be a perfect wallet :smile:

3. small and live, i put a checkbook in mine. there are two side slots behind the credit card slot. i use one of those slots for my checkbook. i'm not sure if the slot is made for it, but it fits just fine. i have a pic of my bordeaux compagnon somewhere in this forum... but it doesn't have a pic of the checkbook. let me go find the pic.

4. Thanks e - those pics were perfect!

5. you're welcome, small.
    it really is the perfect wallet!;)

6. Thanks Esile. Now on the hunt for the perfect compagnon :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice