Question for Coach lovin'/logo hatin' gals... :)

carterazo

viendo carteras
O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
Hello Ladies!

I love Coach, but I can't stand logos, so I just stick to the brand's gorgeous leather bags. I never gave logo bags more than a passing glance until I saw the laser cut op art leather sophia in parchment :drool: Now I can't stop thinking about her and how the logo is almost hidden. What you see is basically pretty circles that are almost flower like.

So what do you ladies think about this bag? I would really appreciate the opinion of those who DON'T like logos in general.

Thanks so much! :hugs:

I have it in the bronze, and LOVE it. I also don't hate Coach's printed logo, though. It isn't what I particularly go for in bags -- I've had the silver lurex Hailey, a small Ali top handle (gift), and now this Sophia.

It is definitely something different as far as the op art goes, and I think only people into Coach would recognize the pattern.

I don't like signature bags in general. I think that they should pay me for wearing their logo, not the other way around! :P I don't like purses that shout out its brand...

but the op art ones can be nice. they are prettier patterns than the regular Cs.

I don't like signature bags in general. I think that they should pay me for wearing their logo, not the other way around! :P I don't like purses that shout out its brand...

but the op art ones can be nice. they are prettier patterns than the regular Cs.

My feeling exactly! :P

I thought it was pretty cute and I was tempted. I ended up not getting one, well because of the logo. :P

But it is the best logo bag ever!

I understand. I've held it in my hand several times and just loved it. After I put it back, I wonder if it is only because I can't stand logos. :nuts:

I understand. I've held it in my hand several times and just loved it. After I put it back, I wonder if it is only because I can't stand logos. :nuts:

I know that is why I put it back. It was really subtle too. :P

I don't even mind the hanging tags etc, but logo print just bugs me for some reason. Maybe because it seems like it is so easy to fake or something.

You do not know how many bargain wrislets I put away because they said "coach" in the pattern. :P

I blame my mom, she totally clowns on the logos.

Not a big logo fan, either, but this pattern is amazing!

I would make an exception!

I agree with notoriousliz :P
I own this exact bag, Madison Teal Sophia. The color is prettier IRL. It is a very rare color bag. When I carry her, I get asked where I got my bag from bec they usually don't see that color with the shimmer in the C's.
I love mine and would never give her up:biggrin:

I just got the laser Sophia also in parchment and I love it. I'm not a huge fan of the signature C's, especially in the brown and black fabric bags. I don't mind it so much with the sateen and it's all one color.

I 'feel' ya on this one!

i love signature stuff! but i think the main reason is because i can not get into leather.

and i hate plain bags. i need something going on. the c's for me arent about the actual c. i guess you could say i look past it to the actual design. for example the multicolor outline stuff. i get lost in the colors and shapes rather than looking just at the C and seeing it for the C it is.

too much in my head. :weird: