Question For Chloe Owners

Nefredity

I Love My 000 Rocks!
O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Hi everyone. I have an anthracite paddy and i just found out that there are some discoloration on the handle (some parts are dull, not shinny, so you can see the difference in color). I am just wondering if you have the same problem? Should I return it? I don't think they have another anthra. Or amI being too picky? It doesn't really bother me much but I just need any advice on what to do. Thanks everyone .....

Nefredity said:
Hi everyone. I have an anthracite paddy and i just found out that there are some discoloration on the handle (some parts are dull, not shinny, so you can see the difference in color). I am just wondering if you have the same problem? Should I return it? I don't think they have another anthra. Or amI being too picky? It doesn't really bother me much but I just need any advice on what to do. Thanks everyone .....

Is it new or have you been using it for awhile? I know there are a couple anthra owners here. Mine wont arrive till friday :love:

Can you take a picture of it?

There is fleck coming off of my key strap; but, not anywhere else.

It could be a defect, if so, it should go back, I can only imagine it would get worse.

Loganz said:
Can you take a picture of it?

There is fleck coming off of my key strap; but, not anywhere else.

It could be a defect, if so, it should go back, I can only imagine it would get worse.

I'll try to take a pic of it. So the color can come off actually? wow, then it's not very good if i want to use it everyday. Are you going to return yours?

Nefredity said:
I'll try to take a pic of it. So the color can come off actually? wow, then it's not very good if i want to use it everyday. Are you going to return yours?

No, it is just on the key strap, and I have had it since December; returning it is not an option.

I only use the bag occasionally.

I have a dark grey one and it doesn't have the problems. I just had it for 2 weeks but I use it every day and as well in bad weather. Sorry I can't be of really help.