question for chanel vanity case owners (lunch box)

The medium is definitely not long enough to crossbody for relatively tall girls like me...5'9".
I have the beige & black mini from last season and I absolutely love it! It's super cute and the zippers are smooth [emoji7][emoji1360]

Yes - I agree and the fabric lining won't be as durable as leather. It made me wonder if Chanel does this so the bag doesn't get too heavy?
I own few Bbags and some of the newer years leathers are so thick it weighs quite significantly to the older ones in same style but thinner leathers.

You're in Singapore aren't you?
Will Singapore receive all colours? My SA is unsure that we will get the coral. I waitlisted for beige/black but I'm really intrigued with coral if it's gonna look like last year's pink!

GL with the So Black Boys! I think it will look so edgy!

Heyy aki-sato! Hope you are doing well! Guess what? I saw a personal shopper on insta posting a pic of the large vanity case which has the same design as my large silver. With mirror and all. Interior is black so Im pretty sure its this season. I cant find the photo now[emoji58] if i do, will post it for you here!

Heyy aki-sato! Hope you are doing well! Guess what? I saw a personal shopper on insta posting a pic of the large vanity case which has the same design as my large silver. With mirror and all. Interior is black so Im pretty sure its this season. I cant find the photo now[emoji58] if i do, will post it for you here!
Hi Shan! I am well thank you!
I hope you are too!
Oh really? That is nice to know!
Thanks for sharing the info! So far I have only seen the exterior on the vanity from this season. So let's see!

How is the SO Black Boy?
Do you know anymore?

Hi Shan! I am well thank you!
I hope you are too!
Oh really? That is nice to know!
Thanks for sharing the info! So far I have only seen the exterior on the vanity from this season. So let's see!

How is the SO Black Boy?
Do you know anymore?

IMG_1486023509.208854.jpg

Found it![emoji8]

Some folks have posted up photos of the so black but seems like it is in act 2...so i guess i will just hav to wait[emoji51][emoji51]

Reactions: janellec
Dear all,

I am struggling if I should get a vanity case in black (size 16x21 cm)...I love love love the look of it and the details but as a mom to two small kids I am worried about if the bag is practical enough for my lifestyle? How is the opening of the bag, if it is hard to open and close when wearing on the shoulder? Is it easy to access the items inside? Also if the top handle is in smooth leather? And if so is it fragile?

I have classic m/l, mini flap, boy and coco handle and they are all very easy to use, but I want to try something different from Chanel now so considering the vanity case.

Would appreciate any opinion or feedback, thanks a lot!!

Dear all,

I am struggling if I should get a vanity case in black (size 16x21 cm)...I love love love the look of it and the details but as a mom to two small kids I am worried about if the bag is practical enough for my lifestyle? How is the opening of the bag, if it is hard to open and close when wearing on the shoulder? Is it easy to access the items inside? Also if the top handle is in smooth leather? And if so is it fragile?

I have classic m/l, mini flap, boy and coco handle and they are all very easy to use, but I want to try something different from Chanel now so considering the vanity case.

Would appreciate any opinion or feedback, thanks a lot!!

Hi dear, I don't have a chanel vanity bag but I would jump on one if I ever find it in a small size! So different yet classic in its own way.[emoji179][emoji177][emoji178]