question for chanel vanity case owners (lunch box)

You're very kind @Plumeria233 :hugs:
Thank you for the very generous offer! Fortunately my SA texted me two weeks ago and she has added me to the wait list. So hopefully I will have a chance to score one!

Really appreciate your being so helpful! :flowers:
Thank you!

Dear aki_sato, I know with certainty that the medium size beige/black 17P CC Filigree Vanity Case is $3,700 USD. I have an SA that "may" be able to ship to you internationally. Please send me a PM if I can offer you any assistance. :flowers:

Reactions: Plumeria233
Thanks! Lol no need to feel guilty- I know, I would've done the same [emoji28]

I do find that this season's opening is more functional than last's... although I would've liked the burgundy interior vs. the black.

(The bag I bought is $3700 and is the size in the middle.. definitely not the mini, my SA measured it at 8x6x3, hope this helps!)
Lol - the things that Chanel can make us do!
Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for the measurement Shan!
Is $4200 in SGD or USD?
Your vanity is beautiful!!
But you can't cross body?

Thank you![emoji8] 4200 is in usd..so its abt sgd6200. Really expensive for a seasonal bag but i supposed alot of workmanship went into it. If this was my everyday bag, I probably will just use the cardslots in the bag instead of a card holder.

If i wear it crossbody, it sits a lil too high. Think it looks too strange

Thank you![emoji8] 4200 is in usd..so its abt sgd6200. Really expensive for a seasonal bag but i supposed alot of workmanship went into it. If this was my everyday bag, I probably will just use the cardslots in the bag instead of a card holder.

If i wear it crossbody, it sits a lil too high. Think it looks too strange
It's almost in par with the boy isn't it?
I wonder if it's because you're so tall - I could cross body the bigger size however it looks so silly on me!

It's almost in par with the boy isn't it?
I wonder if it's because you're so tall - I could cross body the bigger size however it looks so silly on me!

Hee i am only ard 5 ft 2...not tall but wide hips[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24].. i dont have a boy☹️ so i cant do a comparison. I think leather interior for such expensive bags is a must for me[emoji51]

Hee i am only ard 5 ft 2...not tall but wide hips[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24].. i dont have a boy☹️ so i cant do a comparison. I think leather interior for such expensive bags is a must for me[emoji51]
Haha still taller than me 5"1 :biggrin:
And I'm wide everywhere *sad sigh

I know right??? I purchased two boys (sold the purple rainbow and got a boy jacket late last year) and I don't understand for the prices they commanded, they have fabric lining!

I am a bit apprehensive with this year vanity - I don't know if the new zipper design is an improvement in comparison to last year's.
And with no mirror - I feel like Chanel is skimping things...
Are you planning to check this year's vanity?

Haha still taller than me 5"1 :biggrin:
And I'm wide everywhere *sad sigh

I know right??? I purchased two boys (sold the purple rainbow and got a boy jacket late last year) and I don't understand for the prices they commanded, they have fabric lining!

I am a bit apprehensive with this year vanity - I don't know if the new zipper design is an improvement in comparison to last year's.
And with no mirror - I feel like Chanel is skimping things...
Are you planning to check this year's vanity?

Ohhh the purple rainbow is sooo pretty! But yes the fabric lining is such a put off. I think it gets dirty quite easily.

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]you like the mirror too! I thought it was so cute and felt like it was a 'free gift' with the bag. I am waiting for the coral colour one to appear and see if it excites me? So far i am only keen on the all black boy bag...i missed the so black jumbos the last 2 times..

Reactions: aki_sato
Ohhh the purple rainbow is sooo pretty! But yes the fabric lining is such a put off. I think it gets dirty quite easily.

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]you like the mirror too! I thought it was so cute and felt like it was a 'free gift' with the bag. I am waiting for the coral colour one to appear and see if it excites me? So far i am only keen on the all black boy bag...i missed the so black jumbos the last 2 times..
Yes - I agree and the fabric lining won't be as durable as leather. It made me wonder if Chanel does this so the bag doesn't get too heavy?
I own few Bbags and some of the newer years leathers are so thick it weighs quite significantly to the older ones in same style but thinner leathers.

You're in Singapore aren't you?
Will Singapore receive all colours? My SA is unsure that we will get the coral. I waitlisted for beige/black but I'm really intrigued with coral if it's gonna look like last year's pink!

GL with the So Black Boys! I think it will look so edgy!

Yes - I agree and the fabric lining won't be as durable as leather. It made me wonder if Chanel does this so the bag doesn't get too heavy?
I own few Bbags and some of the newer years leathers are so thick it weighs quite significantly to the older ones in same style but thinner leathers.

You're in Singapore aren't you?
Will Singapore receive all colours? My SA is unsure that we will get the coral. I waitlisted for beige/black but I'm really intrigued with coral if it's gonna look like last year's pink!

GL with the So Black Boys! I think it will look so edgy!

Yes i am[emoji6] so far i only see the white/black version. Even through out tpf, the coral seems elusive? No one has posted anything yet..

Also, someone just posted a pic of the white/black boy with black hw...hmm didn't feel anything about it[emoji853]