Question for Cartier LOVE bracelet wearers: Has yours given you any trouble (screws coming undone)?

Has your new screw system LOVE given you trouble with coming undone?

• Yes, always needs tightening/it has actually flown off my wrist!

Votes: 81 40.7%
  • No, stays good and tight without worry!

Votes: 118 59.3%

• Total voters
Mine wasn’t “refinished” at all, it looked better than before with a nice polishing, but it wasn’t refinished, and the edges aren’t softer
Thank you so much for the reply. I looked on my repair order sheet and it has "refinish" on it. So clearly someone added that line. They claim that it was a necessary part of the process, but your reply proves it wasn't. I really appreciate it.

Were you able to do the enhancement without the polish? I asked mine to be done without it and they still ended up refinishing the bracelet. (I'm fighting them now)
My SA told me it would look like new and I didn’t decline that, so yes, I believe they did what is referred to as a polish. That’s terrible when you requested they didn’t. Good luck.

My SA told me it would look like new and I didn’t decline that, so yes, I believe they did what is referred to as a polish. That’s terrible when you requested they didn’t. Good luck.
Thank you for your input. I've talked to my boutique's management and they're going to prepare some options for me. I'll update once I have a resolution.

I had bought two love bracelets in Paris, like 10 years ago. One of them kept falling off from the day I got it the screw was defective when I came back to the states I had to pay $500 to fix the bracelet that I just bought in Europe since it’s different with Cartier here. The second bracelet was the one with diamonds. I had probably worn it twice. It just fell off my wrist when I was out and I did not notice until later in the evening. Why is there not a class action lawsuit against Cartier for the defective bracelets? I have a third one and now that’s starting to fall off. I need to go get it repaired. I haven’t touched it since my white gold one disappeared.

I have 3 Love bracelets purchased in 2015/16 none of their screws have ever loosened to the extent of falling off even when worn together/stacked etc. In fact, the screws actually got stuck whereby I couldn't take them off in 2021 as I had been wearing all three together constantly since 2016 without removing them - so I had to go to my local Cartier boutique to get them off which they did very easily with a special screwdriver, thank goodness. I haven't worn them since as that spooked me.

I have 3 Love bracelets purchased in 2015/16 none of their screws have ever loosened to the extent of falling off even when worn together/stacked etc. In fact, the screws actually got stuck whereby I couldn't take them off in 2021 as I had been wearing all three together constantly since 2016 without removing them - so I had to go to my local Cartier boutique to get them off which they did very easily with a special screwdriver, thank goodness. I haven't worn them since as that spooked me.

I forget the funny way my SA refers to that but it’s normal. Daily oils, dirts, products build up in the screws. I remove mine about every 6 mos or so for a good cleaning.

I forget the funny way my SA refers to that but it’s normal. Daily oils, dirts, products build up in the screws. I remove mine about every 6 mos or so for a good cleaning.

Yeah, this is a good thing to do. Easy with the SM but rather diffucult with the regs especially when they are glued. I'm always astonished to see how much dirt accumulates.