Question for Candace owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love Candace but was wondering if it is a comfortable bag to carry?
    I usually carry my bags on my shoulder and this seems not to be a very comfortable shoulder fit-especially with heavier Fall/Winter clothing and coats.
    Do you find it easy to carry as "arm candy"? :smile:
    Is it a good everyday bag?
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    I just feel walking around the store is not enough to really know how comfortable it will be.

2. I almost never carry my Candace on the shoulder. It just doesn't feel right. But that could be because I have the small Candace and it sits right under my arm carried shoulder style. I would say, the small Candace is a great everyday bag if you don't carry it on the shoulder. I couldn't see it fitting right with a jacket either. Maybe a small jacket would work but nothing big or thick. But this is just my experience and my opinion, you might feel differently. :smile:

3. I tried on the larger Candace, which is more my size. I loved it, but it's a bit heavy, and the rolled handles...welll...I'm not sure I can "handle" the rolled ones! The larger one most definitely fit well on the shoulder, though. Plenty of room (at least for me)

4. Thanks! I think the small Candace would be too small for me. I love it but I carry way too much stuff :smile:

5. Thanks! It did fit on my shoulder when I tried it in the Coach store-but it did not have as much room in the straps as I would prefer. I find it so hard sometimes to judge a bag with none of my stuff in it and just trying it on in the store. The ultimate test is taking it out for the day :smile: