Question for Canadian Coach lovers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are the prices the same between U.S. and canada .. on their website ?

I was looking for the price differences between them , just wanted to know if I should get a friend to buy me something in the states ..
    thanks.

2. #2 Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    Prices are the same so it's actually less expensive for us when our dollar is lower!

Oh - I should add I've never ordered off the website so I'm not sure what shipping would be.

3. I would recommend buying full-price stuff in Canada, the "sticker" price is the same in the US and Canada stores, but no exchange rate for us! Although I have asked friends to look through the outlets for me. I also looked into shipping to Canada off the website once, it's super expensive. I don't think you have to pay that if you order through a FP store, but I've never done it so I can't comment for sure.

4. For FP items, it's better to buy here. For Outlet items it's better to buy there if you don't have one close!

5. thanks everyone ! .. i knew I could find the answer here !.. I was looking and looking and could never find specific US and canadian prices ..now I know why !