Question for British and Irish tPF-ers

heather123

Nov 13, 2006
Does anybody know the name of Rosie's big red bag in Coronation Street? I can't figure out whether it's designer or not. If Corrie fans recall, Carla gave Rosie the bag as a gift a few months ago, and she keeps wearing it! Knowing Carla, she could have obtained the bag cheaply from one of her business contacts. Equally, it could be by some hot, expensive designer! Then again, I'm not sure Corrie really advertises big brands, with the possible exception of HP sauce! I didn't actually see the episode where Big Red Bag was handed over. Does anybody know what it is? It's driving me nuts!

heather123

Nov 13, 2006
I dont watch Corrie, But if they are carrying cool bags, I may have to start. Good luck in your search.

Carla herself carries some nice bags. They're often quite blingy and since she always seems to be rushing to or from her office, it's hard to see what they are. I wouldn't eye up the factory girls' bags though. One of them has often been seen with a plastic bag that's shaped like a watering-can. The Street definitely isn't Desperate Housewives, but a blast of kitchen-sink drama always brings me back down to earth!

heather123

Nov 13, 2006
For a while Rosie was carrying the Big Red Bag all the time, punjabi84chic. But now that she has run away, maybe the bag has been mislaid or stolen and we'll never see it again. Then again, maybe she left it at home.