Question for BLONDIE BOWLER owners

1. hi, ladies! hope you can help me! i have a white-webbed blondie (see pic below) and my friend just acquired the same bag with webbing, except the bag's in black. i was just wondering about her bag because aside from an interior pocket, hers also contains a separate cellphone pocket, and mine doesn't:confused1: -it just has the interior pocket.
    does anyone have a blondie bowler with two interior pockets? is it possible the one with the additional cellphone pocket was a later model?
    i don't want to think at all it's a fake because she buys all of her bags authentic (LV suhali le fab, LV pochette rabat, etc....all right in front of me too:wtf: :crybaby: ) TIA:flowers:

blondiebooyah001RS.JPG
  2. hmmmmmmmmm, i donno BooYah-girl, i've got an authentic black blondie bowler & it doesn't have a cell phone pocket either (?) :confused1:...hopefully the other blondie bowler owners can solve the puzzle ;)

GUCCI BLONDIE BLACK.jpg
  3. ooooh, thanks so much, bama-sweetie, for your response on your gorgy black blondie!

so far the score is:

with cellphone pocket=none
    w/out cellphone pocket=2(you and me)

4. hi there, i would like to ask how much your paid for the blondie bowler? if you dont mind me asking? thanks! (to both booyah and aaallabama)

5. Mine doesn't have a cell phone pocket either. Here's the description of the Blondie bowler fall '04 release from the Gucci website:

6. ^^ the bowlers go for $1K+
    :Push:

7. thanksss aaallabama:yes:

8. hi there,

i would like to ask for the measurements of the blondie bowler, also, isit big enough to fit A4 documents comfortably and still have enough space for other things?

THANKS ALL:yes:

9. I'm not sure what A4 docs are, but the measurements are posted above. =)

10. hey guys, I love this bag!!!! I have actually been looking for the proper name for it! Do they still sell them or are they discontinued :sad: I really really want one! thanks gals

11. ^That's fake, Gucci bags never come with a black card...

12. thanks lotsss thithi, did not notice the measurements up there..:sweatdrop: :lol:
    anyway, A4 is the size of the normal paper that we usually write on, i think it should be able to fit in, but with a bit of difficulty...:shrugs: THANKS!! again

13. My white bowler does not have a cell pocket; just one interior zipped pocket.

14. hi there, i have asked a friend who deals with gucci and she says that there is no cell phone pocket for the blondie as far as she knows, hope this helps...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice