Question for BLONDIE BOWLER owners

BooYah

da original bAgamist
O.G.
May 5, 2006
hi, ladies! hope you can help me! i have a white-webbed blondie (see pic below) and my friend just acquired the same bag with webbing, except the bag's in black. i was just wondering about her bag because aside from an interior pocket, hers also contains a separate cellphone pocket, and mine doesn't:confused1: -it just has the interior pocket.
does anyone have a blondie bowler with two interior pockets? is it possible the one with the additional cellphone pocket was a later model?
i don't want to think at all it's a fake because she buys all of her bags authentic (LV suhali le fab, LV pochette rabat, etc....all right in front of me too:wtf: :crybaby: ) TIA:flowers:

Attachments

• blondiebooyah001RS.JPG
    blondiebooyah001RS.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 188
hmmmmmmmmm, i donno BooYah-girl, i've got an authentic black blondie bowler & it doesn't have a cell phone pocket either (?) :confused1:...hopefully the other blondie bowler owners can solve the puzzle ;)

Attachments

• GUCCI BLONDIE BLACK.jpg
    GUCCI BLONDIE BLACK.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 200
ooooh, thanks so much, bama-sweetie, for your response on your gorgy black blondie!

so far the score is:

with cellphone pocket=none
w/out cellphone pocket=2(you and me)

Mine doesn't have a cell phone pocket either. Here's the description of the Blondie bowler fall '04 release from the Gucci website:
large boston bag with double handles, zip-top closure, double G ornament, double zipper pulls, bottom feet, inside zip pocket and fabric lining. 16 x 5.5 x 9.5 inches.