Question for Black Denim Owners

heidi_g

Jul 15, 2006
First of all, let me just say how much I LOVE the Cabby GM! It's a little heavy when I load it up but that's a small price to pay. :heart: I originally bought the blue denim because I thought I could get more use out of it...well, after a day or so I decided I had to get it in the black as well.

The black just arrived from eLux today and, while I still love it, I have a question. The brass hardware doesn't seem to shine as much on the black as it does on my blue. It almost seems like it has been coated to make it a bit dull. I had to peel the blue sticker off of the zipper pull so I'm pretty sure the bag is new but I wanted to poll the experts in this great forum.

So, fellow black denim fans, does your hardware shine???

Believe me, I'm definitely going to keep the bag...I just wanted to make sure the hardware was as it's supposed to be (my local store never seems to have any black denim in stock so I haven't seen it IRL until today). :yahoo:

Thanks for the feedback!

I have the neocabby MM in black...love it to bits...it is a vintage look like southerncharm mentioned...love it...it is not to bling...love how subtle and low key this bag is...I get tonnes of compliments on mine...GL