Question for Big Bag Owners

OCMomof3

O.G.
Feb 26, 2013
Hi Ladies,

New to Celine, though not to luxury bags or to PF! I have been able to look at several (small) Big Bags in the boutique. I am in love with this bag and trying to settle on a color. However, the glazing on the bag is more prominent/exposed than I am used to, and I am wondering how it holds up? This will be an occasional bag that I will rotate, and I am not hard on my bags whatsoever. But I have to admit that the highly visible glazing on the front of the bag makes me a bit nervous. Thoughts? TIA!

Hi Ladies,

New to Celine, though not to luxury bags or to PF! I have been able to look at several (small) Big Bags in the boutique. I am in love with this bag and trying to settle on a color. However, the glazing on the bag is more prominent/exposed than I am used to, and I am wondering how it holds up? This will be an occasional bag that I will rotate, and I am not hard on my bags whatsoever. But I have to admit that the highly visible glazing on the front of the bag makes me a bit nervous. Thoughts? TIA!

Which size were you considering?

I recently got the medium big bag - I carry it at least every other day and haven’t had any issues with the glazing yet. I do tend to rotate pretty frequently though - your mileage may vary. It seems like a pretty heavy glazing that should hold up.

Reactions: OCMomof3
Thank you. Do you recommend the bag? Do you use a bag organizer? This seems like a style that would benefit from one.
I do recommend this bag. It is lightweight and easy to use. I keep my bag open all the time and don't use the strap that much. My strap is not adjustable. I use a samorga organizer and it is a must have for this bag! Without the organizer the bag will slouch. Samorga now has an organizer made for small big bag and I just got it. It is perfect! Before I used an organizer from my phantom cabas, it worked but the fit was not perfect. What color are you considering?

Reactions: OCMomof3
I do recommend this bag. It is lightweight and easy to use. I keep my bag open all the time and don't use the strap that much. My strap is not adjustable. I use a samorga organizer and it is a must have for this bag! Without the organizer the bag will slouch. Samorga now has an organizer made for small big bag and I just got it. It is perfect! Before I used an organizer from my phantom cabas, it worked but the fit was not perfect. What color are you considering?

Thank you for this feedback! I am considering Taupe, Black, or Burgundy (not sure of actual color names). I'll make another trip to the boutique to help me decide. I did see that Samorga added a small Big Bag organizer to their site, and I plan on getting one. Why is your strap not adjustable?